Banditos Cotton/Silk Bandanas
Banditos, the perfect bandana! I thought I'd never say that! We searched high and low trying to source a super soft, "not too tiny", "not too thick" of a bandana. To our surprise, the secret sauce was once again silk, but in a cotton blend.
A blend of mostly cotton, but enough silk to keep it sheer and lightweight, super-duper soft and we made them in our Shorty size of 26"x26". The standard cotton bandana is 22"x22", we made ours just like a few more inches longer to have enough end to tie with a scarf slide.
The Design? We wanted a very traditional bandana look, but with a little "out-west" feel. We added some bronc riders in two opposing corners, and when you want to put the horses away, the opposing corners offer cactus. We love Banditos so much we decided to offer 6 great colors!
- SIZE: 26" x 26" (The Shorty)
- FABRIC: Cotton with a splash of silk!
- COLOR: Red, Navy, Black, Brown, Olive, Mustard
- CARE SUGGESTION: Dry clean preferred. Or wash on delicate with Woolite. Iron on silk setting or use steamer.
- 1"x1" Fringe logo on center edge
Tips: Just tie one on! Great in hair, as a durag, on the wrist, on your ankle or tie it on your favorite purse. Can mop up sweat too!