Pendleton Field Guide to Camping
From the beloved American heritage brand, The Pendleton Field Guide to Camping is a helpful companion for outdoor enthusiasts and weekend adventurers. Organized into three sections, this handbook offers practical advice on where to go camping, how to go camping, and how to enjoy it once you're there.
The Pendleton Field Guide to Camping begins with a brief overview of the best parks and trails in the United States. The second section contains camp essentials—what to pack and how to plan your camping trip—and the final section contains a series of how-tos.
• Entries include a brief history of national parks, packing lists, and step-by-step tutorials for starting a fire, pitching a tent, and brewing a cup of coffee in the wilderness.
• Filled with tried-and-true advice, illustrations, and informative text
• An inviting and instructive tool for anyone who wants to explore the great outdoors
Whether you're an avid outdoorsperson, a weekend explorer, or an aspirational adventurer, this handbook will inspire you to pack a bag and spend some time in the wilderness.
For over 150 years, Pendleton Woolen Mills has been one of America's most beloved heritage brands. Known for their woolen blankets and clothing, their products are revered by those who love the great outdoors.
• An inviting and instructive tool for those who want to start sleeping under the stars
• Great gift for Pendleton fans, outdoorsy types, and longtime campers and first-timers alike
This handsome camping guide offers practical advice for the weekend explorer. Divided into three sections, the book covers a brief history and overview of North America’s national parks, camp essentials (what to pack, how to plan your trip, and things to know before you go), and a series of how-tos, from pitching a tent to starting a fire. It’s a beautiful gift and a must-have for any lover of the outdoors-- longtime campers and first-timers alike.